After creating a Topic, you can distribute the content by informing your Players one of the following:
- Topic ID - a unique numeric ID generated by the Gametize system when a Topic is created.
- Topic Link - a URL which brings the Player directly to the Topic on the Player web interface.
To retrieve the Topic ID or link:
- Make sure you've got a Topic created.
- Log in to your Admin Dashboard as Project Owner/ Administrator and select a Project from the Dashboard.
- On the Project Manager page, scroll or insert a keyword via the search bar to search for the Topic.
- On the Topic card, you will see the following:
- A grey rounded rectangle with the numeric ID - the Topic ID
- A hyperlinked URL - the Topic link
NOTE: The Topic link can only be used to search for the Project in web.