This is feature is under beta testing. The availability of the feature may change in the course of development, depending on the plan you are subscribed to.
You can edit any existing Project home buttons, including the default home buttons. To do so:
- Select a Project you wish to edit the Project Home buttons.
- Access the Project Tools via the Navigation Sidebar .
- This launches the Project Tools panel. Scroll to the section Presenting Your Project and select "Customize Project".
- Look for the section “Custom Home Buttons” and locate the button you wish to edit.
- Click on to expand the edit options.
- You can edit the button name. Note that you cannot have duplicates of a button name for all button types.
- You can also change the button type. Note that you cannot have duplicates of the default home button types, which includes Teams (if enabled in the selected Project), Activity, Leaderboard, Rewards, and Bookmarks.
- If you have selected either Topic, Topic Category, or Challenge Profile, click to select the specific content you would like to direct the Players to.
- Click to save your edits for this button. You will see the changes reflected in the iOS Device and Android as mockups.
- Finally, to save and publish your changes.