✓ Premium ✓ Premium Plus
You can edit any existing Project home buttons, including the default home buttons. To do so:
- Select a Project you wish to edit the Project Home buttons.
- Access the Project Tools.
- Scroll to the section Presenting Your Project and select "App Customizer".
- Look for the section “Custom Home Buttons” and locate the button you wish to edit.
- Click on to expand the edit options.
- You can edit the button name. Note that you cannot have duplicates of a button name for all button types.
- You can also change the button type. Note that you cannot have duplicates of the default home button types, which includes Teams (if enabled in the selected Project), Activity, Leaderboard, Rewards, and Bookmarks.
- If you have selected either Topic, Topic Category, or Challenge/Flashcard, click ,, or to select the specific content from the dropdown.
- Click to save and publish your changes.
NOTE: Including the default buttons, you can only have a maximum of 8 home buttons.
Please sign in to leave a comment.