This is feature is under beta testing. The availability of the feature may change in the course of development, depending on the plan you are subscribed to.
You can remove any existing Project home buttons, including the default home buttons. To do so:
- Select a Project you wish to remove the Project Home buttons.
- Access the Project Tools via the Navigation Sidebar .
- This launches the Project Tools panel. Scroll to the section Presenting Your Project and select "Customize Project".
- Look for the section “Custom Home Buttons” and locate the button you wish to remove.
- Click on and confirm to remove the selected button. You will see the changes reflected in the iOS Device and Android as mockups.