This is feature is under beta testing. The availability of the feature may change in the course of development, depending on the plan you are subscribed to.
Home Buttons allow your Players to access the functions right from Project Home. On top of the default home buttons, you can add new buttons to direct your Players to the content you want them to view.
To do so:
- Select a Project you wish to add new Project Home buttons.
- Access the Project Tools via the Navigation Sidebar .
- This launches the Project Tools panel. Scroll to the section Presenting Your Project and select "Customize Project".
- Look for the section “Custom Home Buttons”. You will see the default home buttons - Team (if you have enabled it in the selected Project), Activity, Leaderboard, Rewards, and Bookmarks.
- Click on to insert a new home button.
- First, select a button type from any of the 9 available. Note that you cannot have duplicates of the default home button types.
- Teams (default; only show if enabled): list of teams in the Project
- Activity (default): Challenge completions of Players in the Project
- Leaderboard (default): Players ranking based on points earned
- Rewards (default): a catalog of available rewards
- Bookmarks (default): list of Flashcards and Challenges bookmarked by Players
- Topic: list of Flashcards and/or Challenges in the selected Topic
- Topic Category: list of Topics in the selected Challenges
- Challenge Profile: Challenge content
- URL: and insert web links
- If you have selected either Topic, Topic Category, or Challenge Profile, click to select the specific content you would like to direct the Players to.
- Then, insert a button name. If none is inserted, it will take on the default name. Note that you cannot have duplicates of a button name for all button types.
- Click to save your edits for this button. You will see the changes reflected in the iOS Device and Android as mockups.
- Finally, to save and publish your changes.
Including the default buttons, you can only have a maximum of 8 home buttons