✓ Premium ✓ Premium Plus
Home Buttons allow your Players to access the functions right from Project Home. On top of the default home buttons, you can add new buttons to direct your Players to the content you want them to view.
To do so:
- Select a Project you wish to add new Project Home buttons.
- Access the Project Tools.
- Scroll to the section Presenting Your Project and select "App Customizer".
- Look for the section “Custom Home Buttons”. If this is your first time here, you will see the default home buttons - Team (if enabled), Activity, Leaderboard, Rewards, and Bookmarks.
- Click on to insert a new home button.
- First, select a button type from any of the 9 available.
- Teams (default; only show if enabled): list of teams in the Project
- Activity (default): Challenge completions of Players in the Project
- Leaderboard (default): Players ranking based on points earned
- Rewards (default): a catalog of available rewards
- Bookmarks (default): list of Flashcards and Challenges bookmarked by Players
- Topic: list of Flashcards and/or Challenges in the selected Topic
- Topic Category: list of Topics in the selected Challenges
- Challenge Profile: Challenge content
- URL: insert web link (all web links have to begin with https://)
- If you have selected either Topic, Topic Category, or Challenge/Flashcard, click ,, or to select the specific content from the dropdown.
- Then, insert a button name. If none is inserted, it will take on the default name.
- Click to save and publish your changes.