User Role Availability
This is a Project Notification, where you can broadcast an in-app notification to a selected group of Players in a specific Project via excel spreadsheet upload.
NOTE: This function is available to Admin Accounts with Superadmin access. If this function is not available to you, please contact the Superadmin or the Gametize team for further assistance.
To broadcast an in-app notification to multiple Players in a Project:
- Go to the Notifications & Message function via Super Admin.
- Click to expand “In-App Notifications”.
- Under “Project Notifications, scroll and locate ”Broadcast Notification to some Players in a Project”.
- Prepare the excel sheet for upload as following (see bottom of the article for a template):
- 1st column: Players' email addresses
- 2nd column: Message to Players (this allow you to send different messages to each Player)
- Do not include column headers
- Save the file as .xls.
- Click to upload the file you’ve prepared.
- Then, go on to input the Project ID (learn how to retrieve the Project ID here).
- Click to send the notification.
Please sign in to leave a comment.