This function is only available on Enterprise Plans.
The File Manager is a Project-specific function, i.e. every Project created will have a File Manager that you can utilize. The File Manager can be used to store and upload media files that you intend to use throughout your Project.
You also have the option to sort the media files uploaded in the File Manager. To do so:
- Select a Project on your dashboard and click on on the sidebar.
- In the popup Project Tools panel, navigate to Presenting Your Project and select “File Manager”.
- Look under “Uploaded Files” and you will see 2 sorting options.
- You can sort the uploaded files by Filename (in alphabetical order), File Type (grouping the files of the same type together), or Timestamp.
- Based on the selection, you can also sort in ascending or descending order.