Project ID is a unique identifier for any given Project. Even if 2 Projects have the same Project Title, they will have different Project IDs. This allows us to clearly differentiate the 2 Projects.
To look for the Project ID:
- Log in to your Admin Account.
- Go to your Dashboard by clicking .
- Search for the Project you wish to retrieve the Project ID.
- On the Project Card, look a grey tag with a numerical value. This is the Project ID.
What can you use Project ID for?
- You can distribute the Project ID to your Players to allow them to search the Project via the Player Web or the Gametize App.
- You can inform the Gametize Customer Support about your Project ID when troubleshooting is needed.