|The External Challenge is still in beta development. Please use the feature with discretion.|
This is an article specifically about creating an External Challenge using H5P Content. To create:
- Go to h5p.org, create content using any of the formats and retrieve the HTML5 file.
- Go back to the Gametize Admin Dashboard and select a Project.
- Click on the Topic you wish to create the External Challenge.
- On the Topic Manager page, locate and click on .
- Scroll to search and select External Challenge .
- Scroll to the section “Upload a H5P file” and go on to upload your H5P file (file extension of .h5p) by clicking on .
- Select the .h5p file from your drive and click to upload the file.
- Once your file has finished uploading, the URL field in Embedding H5P game will be auto-filled.
- Fill in your Challenge details as usual, such as the number of points, feedback message, title, image, and description.
- Click on to save your changes.
Currently, the External Challenge is not publicly available. Contact us at email@example.com if you wish to explore further.