User Role Availability
|✓ Super Admin|
Duplicating a Project copies all content, including
- Project configurations, settings, and images
- All Topic content within the Project, and Topics configurations and settings
- All Challenge content within the Topics, and Challenges configurations and settings
However, do note that the following are not carried over to the duplicated Project:
- Team data
- Player activity and data
- As well as the related data in Topic
NOTE: This function is available to Admin Accounts with Super Admin access. If this function is not available to you, please contact the Super Admin or the Gametize team for further assistance.
To duplicate a Project via Super Admin:
- Click to expand the Navigation Sidebar
- On the Navigation Sidebar, click .
- In the popup panel, select "Basic Platform Settings".
- Navigate to and expand the dropdown.
- Go to the section "Copy Project" and input the following fields:
- Project ID (learn how to retrieve the Project ID here).
- Email address of the Admin Account you wish to duplicate the Project to.
- Click and the Project will then be copied into the selected Project Owner's account.