You can use the File Manager to store media that you intend to use throughout your Project, such as videos, PDFs, powerpoints, and images. Here's how to use the File Manager:
1. Navigate to your Project and click on Project Tools.
2. Navigate to Presenting Your Project > File Manager.
3. Choose a file to upload from your hard drive. Once you see the name of the file, click Upload.
4. You'll see the file has been uploaded, and the time it was uploaded. You can perform these actions now:
- Retrieve the URL of the file by clicking on the file name (e.g. 5D-framework-brief.pdf)
- Delete the file by clicking on Delete File
5. To retrieve the URL of the file, click on the file name (e.g. 5D-framework-brief.pdf) and it will open up in a new window, then copy the URL to your clipboard.