If after enabling and setting up 2FA Verification you are still unable to login, it could hint that the initial setup might not be done properly. You have the option to reset 2FA and to do so:
- On the page where you would need to insert the 6-digit code, click on .
- An email notification will be sent to your account email address, guiding you to reset your 2FA password.
- On the email, click on or the copy and paste the link to proceed with resetting your 2FA password.
- This will direct you to a confirmation page on 2FA password reset.
- Click on "login" and login to your account again.
- Then, go on to enable and set up the 2FA Verification like how you did the first time.