As defined by Lifewire, “a web application (or "web app" for short) is any computer program that performs a specific function by using a web browser as its client”.
In the context of Gametize, the computer program would be the product itself, specifically the player interface; and the specific function would be the ability to complete Challenges, interact socially with other Players and to earn Achievements and Rewards. Essentially, it is a Player Web Interface, which we will refer to as the Web App from this point forth.
On top of the mobile web app, Gametize’s player interface is accessible through native
Here are what the Gametize Web App is:
- Powered by ReactJS.
- Mobile-optimized and responsive.
- The user experience is designed to imitate the Gametize native iOS and Android mobile apps
- Compatible on many browsers - Internet Explorer 11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Customizable with your own branding colors and/or campaign design (learn more here)
- Lifewire, “What Exactly Is a Web Application?”: https://www.lifewire.com/what-is-a-web-application-3486637