There are 3 key differences between the old/legacy and new pricing plans.
- Prices of the subscription plans
- Introducing a new subscription plan type - Premium Plus
- Features available and accessible for each subscription plan type
Prices of the subscription plans
The key changes:
- Prices of the Light Plan has been changed to $100 USD/month (previously $50 USD/month) and $1,200 USD/year (previously $600 USD/year) for the monthly and yearly subscription respectively.
- Prices of the Regular Plan has been changed to $200 USD/month (previously $100 USD/month) and $2,400 USD/year (previously $1,200 USD/year) for the monthly and yearly subscription respectively.
There is no change to the prices of the Free and Premium Plans.
Introducing a new subscription plan type - Premium Plus
Premium Plus is a new subscription plan type, available only on a yearly subscription. It has all the features of a Premium Plan, and comes with the following services:
- Creation of a white-label web app
- 12 services hours available per year
Features available and accessible for each subscription plan type
The key changes:
- Display of Gametize Branding and sponsored content - is it now based on the number of Players in a Project throughout the Project lifetime (previously was based on the number of monthly completions in a Project, and the count refreshes every month)
- Published Topics allowed - all paid subscription plans now allow an unlimited number of Topics to be published (previously only available to Premium Plan)
- Introduction of the Gametize Booster Pack - a set of features available to subscribers of Regular Plan and above (previously available to subscribers of Light Plan and above)
- Introduction of new services - the creation of white-label web app and service hours for management services, available only for Premium Plus
Below a detailed comparison of the features available across the subscription plan types.
Please sign in to leave a comment.