User Role Availability
|✓ Super Admin
Whitelisting email domains work to add a layer of security, allowing you to control which group of Players can access your white-label web and/or app.
- Only whitelisted email domains can sign up and sign in.
- Any email addresses that are not in the whitelist will be prompted to register using an appropriate email domain.
NOTE: This function is available to Administrator Accounts with Super Admin access. If this function is not available to you, please contact the Super Admin or the Gametize team for further assistance.
To manage your whitelist:
- Click to expand the Navigation Sidebar.
- On the Navigation Sidebar, click .
- In the popup panel, select "Platform Setting Management" under General Tools.
- Scroll and search for the parameter "REGISTRATION_WHITELIST_EMAILS".
- Go on to insert the email domains you wish to whitelist - separated by a comma without spaces:
- The example above means any user with an email address ending with @emaildomain1.com, @emaildomain2.com OR @emaildomain3.com (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) can register successfully for an account and subsequently log in.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click to save your changes.