User Role Availability
Whitelisting email domains works to add a layer of security, allow you to control which group of Players can access your white-label web and/or app.
- Only whitelisted email domain can register and log in.
- Any email addresses that are not in the whitelist will be prompted to register using an appropriate email domain.
NOTE: This function is available to Admin Accounts with Superadmin access. If this function is not available to you, please contact the Superadmin or the Gametize team for further assistance.
To manage your whitelist:
- Click to expand the Navigation Sidebar.
- On the Navigation Sidebar, click .
- In the popup panel, scroll to locate Platform Configuration and select "Modify Platform Configurations".
- Scroll and search for the parameter "REGISTRATION_WHITELIST_EMAILS".
- Go on to insert the email domains you wish to whitelist - separated by a comma without spaces:
- The example above means any user with an email address ending with @emaildomain1.com, @emaildomain2.com OR @emaildomain3.com (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) can register successfully for an account and subsequently log in.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click to save your changes.