- Project ID - a unique numeric ID generated by the Gametize system when a Project is created.
- Project code - typically an alphanumeric code created as you create your Project.
- Project Link - a URL which brings the Player directly to the Project on the Player web interface.
To retrieve the Project ID, code or link:
- Make sure you've got a Project created.
- Log in to your Admin Dashboard as Project Owner/ Administrator.
- On the Dashboard home, scroll or insert a keyword via the search bar to search for the Project.
- On the Project card, you will see the following:
- A grey rounded rectangle with the numeric ID - the Project ID
- An alphanumeric code - the Project code
- A hyperlinked URL - the Project link