As of 10 May 2019, Project Administrators and Moderators can only view enquiries sent in by Players via formatted forms which include:
- Reporting on another Player’s Challenge completion (see: on App; on Web)
- Reporting on another Player (see: on App; on Web)
- Challenge enquiry (see: on App; on Web)
To do so:
- Select on the top right corner.
- Click on to select the Project in which the messages you wish to view.
- Select Chats.
- Scroll to select any Player’s chat window.
- You will then see the following:
- The message sent in by the Player
- Topic and Challenge title and ID
- The Reportee’s (who is also the Player) profile name, user ID and email address
- The timestamp when the message was sent in
If you see a red dot appearing, this would indicate unread message(s)