When you received a failed payment notice from Gametize, it is commonly due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds in the active card
- Banks or card issuers blocking payments due to different reasons (e.g. expired card, canceled card, credit card limit has reached etc.)
Our payment policy for failed payments allows for a grace period of 7 days from the renewal date. Within these 7 days, we will be sending out 3 reminder emails with direct links that allow you to update your billing information.
- The first reminder email on the day of renewal.
- The second reminder email 1 days after the date of renewal.
- A third and final reminder email 2 days after the date of renewal.
If you fail to update your Billing information (i.e. add a chargeable credit card) within the grace period, the subscription will be automatically downgraded to a Free Plan 7 days after the date of renewal. Note that with the downgrade, all Admin- and Player-generated content will be retained, but you will no longer have access to all paid plan features.
Will my renewal date be affected if I update my billing information anytime between the 7 days grace period?
If you successfully update your billing information (i.e. add a chargeable credit card) within the 7 days grace period, the Project in question will assume the original renewal date for the subsequent months.
For instance, the original renewal date is on 10th January. After receiving a failed payment notice on 13th January, you updated your Billing information with a chargeable credit card. As you resume usage of the Project, you will be charged on the 10th of the subsequent months, i.e. 13th February, 13th March, so on and so forth.