With the Inbox, you are able to:
- Receive and send announcements as News (work-in-progress)
- Receive Notifications (still under development)
- Receive and view Messages (work-in-progress)
- Send direct messages to other users
News is designed with broadcasting in mind. It is the place where you, as the Project Administrators and Moderators, view and deliver broadcasted messages. There are 2 types of messaging windows:
- Gametize: where you will receive and view messages broadcasted by Gametize, regardless of the selected Project.
- Project Announcement: where you can broadcast Project-specific announcement to all Players. As Admins, you can also receive and view these messages via the Admin Dashboard. (Learn how this works on the Player-end)
This is where all the Gametize system-generated messages will appear. System-generated messaged are traditionally sent as in-app and/or email notifications.
As a Project Administrator or Moderator, you will see the messages when:
- Subscribe to a new plan upon creating a new Project
- Change your subscription for any of your existing Project, a downgrade or upgrade
- Billing reminders are sent
Messages is designed with conversations in mind, where all users of Gametize - Administrators and Players can communicate with one another. This would include:
- Administrator to Player - you can reply to a Project Player's Project Enquiries. Fellow Admins in the selected Project can also view and manage the conservation on your behalf.
- Player to Administrator - you can receive and reply to messages from a Project Player, sent via enquiries forms.
- Administrator to Administrator - (still under development)
Each user, either a Project Administrator or a Player, will have his/her individual chat window. All chat history, including submitted enquiry forms, will reside within that window.
As a Project Administrator, you can search for any Player in a selected Project and send a direct message. This will create a new chat window if no prior communication has happened, and be labelled as "Project Enquiries".
Players are able to view and reply to the message sent.