We have officially phased out Player Web 1.0. If you happened to still be on it, i.e. with the URL gametize.com/game/[xxxx] (xxxx being the Project ID or Project code), you will be redirected to the new interface, with the URL app.gametize.com/project/[xxxx] (xxxx being the Project ID).
Below are some commonly asked questions and how-to guides.
- How to get on the new Player interface on web?
- What happens to the Player activities on the Player Web 1.0?
- What happens to my games on the Gametize app?
How to get on the new Player interface on web?
If you are accessing the Project via web as a Player, simply follow the instructions here.
If you are a Project Administrator and wonders where to get the Project link with the new web interface, go along the steps below:
- From your Admin Dashboard Home, select a Project you wish to retrieve the Project link.
- From the Project Manager page, in the section where you can see the Project information, look for “Project Link” and you will see a URL beside it.
- Right-click on the URL to copy the link.
- Simply insert the URL to a new browser window or go ahead to distribute the link.
Whenever you invite your Player to the Project, and if you enable email notification, your Players
What happens to the Player activities on the Player Web 1.0?
Player activities that have been around since Player Web 1.0 will remain. Just imagine the switch to the new Player interface on web as giving your home a new coat of paint. Just the facade changes - everything inside (the data collected, the functions etc) all remains the same.
What happens to my games on the Gametize app?
The switch to the new Player web only affects Project accessed via the web. All games on the Gametize app remain the same, with the same function, navigation flow, and user interface.
Please sign in to leave a comment.