Template Games are created to give Project Admins a headstart in creating their games. Simply pick and choose one that fits your use case the best!
To do so:
- Start by creating a new Project. Note that, Template Projects are only available for paid plans.
- Scroll and you will see a selection of Template Projects to choose from. Each Template Project covers a specific use case, go on to pick one that suits you the best.
- Before deciding on one, you can first take a peek into the Project content via the Player interface. Simply click on .
- Once you have decided on one, click on to get started. A version of the selected Template Game will appear on your Admin Dashboard Home.
Template Projects can only be applied when creating a new Project.
After you have successfully applied the Template Project, there are couple of Project information to edit to make your Project more identifiable.
- Edit the Project Code, making it unique and easy to remember
- Edit the Project Title