Curious about the new Admin Dashboard?
- What is the change?
- Am I able to return to the old Dashboard UI?
- Where can I seek help about the new Dashboard UI?
- How can I get informed of such changes in the future?
- Is there anywhere I can test these features before actually using them?
We’ve got a shiny new Admin Dashboard built for you! There is no change in any platform functionality - the way you create content and manage your Players remained the same. But, do expect a difference in organization of the components. Just like how you pack your room during spring cleaning!
You can expect:
- Redesigned Dashboard buttons
- A revamped menu
- A new Navigation sidebar
To learn more, check out this space.
We are constantly looking to improve and evolve our product. And we want to bring you on this journey with us! So, once the new Dashboard UI is fully launched, we are not turning back.
But, if you are having difficulty creating your game or have got any feedback, drop us a message at email@example.com. If you don’t know where to start, here are some questions we need help answering.
The little help widget on the bottom right hand corner will come in handy.
- Begin by doing a search on the topic you need help with.
- If you are unable to find the answers, leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
To keep yourself updated on any new releases or changes to the platform, be sure to subscribe to our mailing list.
Or, watch our Community spaces for updates and learn what other users are talking about!
Yes! This is what we built Gametize Beta for!
With the Beta site, we are inviting our users to test every new feature or enhancement we have built before their official launch. Only when it passes your test will the feature be on the main Gametize site.
Check out this space for everything about Beta. If inspiration hits you, join the conversation here.