Third in the new Admin Dashboard UI series features the newly positioned Tools and Analytics. As longtime Dashboard users, you will no doubt wish to know where the functions in the old Tools Sidebar have gone, and worry not: they’re still accessible and easier to use than before!
- Click into your desired Project, which you can do it the newfangled way, via the Navigation Sidebar or the old-fashioned way, by clicking on the Project Card directly.
- Once you entered the Project Manager, you will see that the selected Project has become “active” on the sidebar. Below the Project Title, you will see buttons to access “Project Tools” and “Project Analytics”.
- Click on “Project Tools” or “Project Analytics” to open up an overlay with all the functionalities you can find in the original Dashboard. (now you see the difference between the new UI and the old?)
- The Project Tools and Project Analytics functions are also accessible via the Project Overview section.
- This works the same as accessing Project Tools & Analytics. First, click into a desired Topic in the selected Project. Do so via the Navigation Sidebar or by clicking on the Topic Card Directly.
- Click on “Topic Tools” or “Topic Analytics” via the sidebar or the Topic Overview section.
Click around to see you are able to find the functions you frequently use. Let us know if you like it, or not!
NOTE: known issues
Accessing certain Navigation buttons as a Project Moderator causes the Tools Overlay to appear