Creating an Achievement is a Topic-level activity. This article will cover the following components:
To begin creating one:
- From the Project Manager, select the Topic you which to have the Unlockable Achievement.
- Via the Navigation Sidebar, select Topic Tools, scroll to the section Awardables and select Unlockable Achievements.
- Click on and start by giving the Achievement a name and an image.
Create an Achievement Name that gives your Players a good idea on what the Achievement is
There are two Achievement Descriptions to be filled - one to be shown before Players unlock the Achievement, and another after.
- For the description before Players unlock the Achievement, provide some guidance on how to earn the Achievement – for example, “Earn 10 points in [Topic #1] to earn this Achievement!”
- For the description after Players unlock the Achievement, you can write a congratulatory message – for example, “Congratulations! You have completed [Topic #1]!”
In the final part of creating a new Achievement, select the unlocking rule you would like to associate with the created Achievement.
There is a series of rules you may pick and choose from. Depending on the rule selected, you may need to insert a value. For example, Earned at least “10” points in this topic.
Once the Achievement is created, it is automatically published.