Fourth in the Gametize Dashboard 2.0 series is replacing links with prominent icons. We are on a mission to minimize information overload, especially when the Project Administrators spend long hours on the Dashboard creating content. We are beginning with two most used links - edit and create.
Longtime Dashboard users will recall that edit and create functions are typically tiny texts that are hyperlinked. It has now been replaced by the prominent icons that prompt action.
- Enter the Dashboard Home or select a desired Project.
- Look for the icon, and click on it.
- Go on to create the content as per usual
- Select a desired Project or Topic.
- Look for the icon on the top right of the Overview Section, and click on it
- Go on to edit the title and description as per usual.
Go on to explore and spot these new icons!