Creating, managing and updating content, and at the same time managing your players can be a laborious task if it is a one-man show. Granting other users Project Administrators and Moderators roles is a good way to distribute the work.
Project Administrator has full access to all features and functions on the Admin Dashboard is able to perform all administrative tasks within the Project. Project Moderator, on the other hand, has limited access to the functions on the Admin Dashboard. To learn more about the different access roles and the actions they can perform on the platform, read Understanding Role Access Control on Gametize.
Before adding a user as a Project Administrator / Moderator, do ensure the user is an
To add a Project Administrator or Moderator:
- Go to Admin Dashboard Home, search for the Project where you wish to add Project Administrators / Moderators and select it
- To the left of the screen, you will see “PROJECT TOOLS”. Click it to expand the menu
- Look for “Project Administrators” from the menu, and select it. If you have added any, you will see a list of Project Administrators / Moderators here.
- Click on the “+ Add Administrators” button on the top right-hand corner.
- Enter the user’s email, select the Access Type, and click “Grant Administrative Access”.