Activating maximum completions allowable limits the number of completion entries from all Players who can access the selected Challenge. This essentially simulates the “first-come-first-serve” system.
To do so:
- On the Project Manager Page, search for and select the Topic where the Challenge resides.
- From the Topic Manager, search for the Challenge you wish to edit and click on it.
- Scroll to the section “Scheduling and Frequency Settings” and look for “Maximum completions before Challenge expires”.
- Simply insert the number of completions you would like to limit to and click .
- Once the Challenge reaches the maximum number of completions, the Challenge automatically expires.
You are unable to insert 0 as the limit.
As an Admin, this is what you will see from the Topic Manager page after the Challenge has expired. You may allow more completions simply by inputting a higher maximum number.
This is what a Player will see when a Challenge expires after hitting the maximum number of completions.
While the Challenge expires, it remains published and Players may continue to view the content.
Please sign in to leave a comment.