Scheduling and Expiring a Topic are automations available on the Gametize platform.
- Scheduling a Topic allows you to publish a Topic automatically at a specified date and time.
- Expiring a Topic allows you to unpublish a Topic automatically at a specified date and time.
To Schedule / Expire a Topic:
- From the Project Manager Page, search for the Topic you would like to edit and click on “edit title and description”.
- Once Edit Topic Info page, look for “Schedule this Topic” / “Set an End Date”.
- Click on “Choose date” to select a date to publish / expire the Topic.
- If you wish to specify a publish / end time, simply select a time from the drop-down.
If publish / end time is not selected, Topic will publish / expire automatically at GMT +0 12:00 AM
If you wish to change the date and time, simply remove the date selected or re-select a publish / end time from the drop-down.