Topic Category allows Admins to segment the Topics created. With Topic Categories, your users will be able to find the Topics better and are especially useful if you have a long list of Topics.
This article will cover the following
Creating new Topic Categories involves 2 steps:
To do so:
- Go to Admin Dashboard Home, and select a Project.
- Once entered the Project Manager Page, look for “Topic Categories” and select “+ New Topic Category”.
- Fill in the necessary details, mainly Topic Category Name, and click “Create Topic Category”.
To do so:
- From the Project Manager Page, search for the Topic you would like to edit and click on “edit title and description”.
- Once entered Edit Topic Info page, look for “Topic Category”.
- From the drop-down, select the category you would like to place the Topic in, and click “Save Changes”.
After the 2 steps are completed, you will be able to view and edit the Topic Categories. To do so:
- Go to Project Manager Page, and look for “Topic Categories”. You will see the list of categories created.
- To edit, simply click on “Edit” or “Delete”. Editing Topic Categories allows you to make changes to Topic Category Name and Topic Category Description.
After creating the Topic Categories, you even choose to view the list of Topics according to the categories. Simply select a category from the drop-down.