Topic Category allows Admins to segment the Topics created. With Topic Categories, your users will be able to find the Topics better and are especially useful if you have a long list of Topics.
Creating a Topic Category involves 2 parts:
To do so:
- Go to Admin Dashboard Home, and select a Project.
- Once entered the Project Manager Page, look for “Topic Categories” and select “+ New Topic Category”.
- Fill in the necessary details, and click “Create Topic Category”.
Topic Category Icon and Topic Category Description will ONLY display on the Player Web, and not
To do so:
- From the Project Manager Page, search for the Topic you would like to edit and click on “edit title and description”.
- Once entered Edit Topic Info page, look for “Topic Category”.
- From the drop-down, select the category you would like to place the Topic in, and click “Save Changes”.
After the 2 steps are completed, you will be able to view the Topic Categories from the Project Manager Page, as well as filter the Topics based on the assigned categories. You also have the options to Edit or Delete the create Topic Category.