Similar to how you can login as a Project Administrator, resetting your password as an Admin can only be done via the web browser. You can do so via 2 ways
- Go to the Admin login page.
- Click on "Forgot your password?" below the password field.
- Enter the email you used to create the Gametize account. You will receive an email with a link to reset the password.
- Click the link in the email.
- Enter a new password, confirm it, click on "Reset Password" and you are good to go!
- Now, attempt to log in again as an Admin.
- First, get to Account Settings. Details are here.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see Account Password.
- Proceed to reset your password and attempt to login again.
Resetting your password by updating your account information does not trigger an email
Please ensure that your password is 8 or more characters, with at least one lower-case alphabet