On the Gametize platform, a subscription plan is tied to a Project. As a Project Owner, you can own multiple plans and have each subscribe to different plans. Terminating subscription plan will hence apply to only one Project.
Do note that there is no termination of a subscription plan. Simply downgrade to a Free Plan, and charges to your credit card will stop immediately. What’s best, you get to keep all the content that you have created!
To do so:
- From the Admin Dashboard Home, look for the Project you wish to terminate (aka downgrade to Free Plan)
- Go on to view your Project Plan status.
- To downgrade, click on . Note that we will honor your current paid subscription till the end of the billing cycle before downgrading it to a Free Plan.
- Be sure to read through all the details before clicking to confirm downgrade.
Upon hitting the buttons,
- The downgrade will only take effect from the end of the billing cycle - one month or one year from the day you begin the subscription. Meaning, you will still be able to access features allowed in the paid plan that you have subscribed to till the end of the billing cycle.
- The paid plan will no longer be renewed at the end of the billing cycle.