✓ Light ✓ Regular ✓ Premium ✓ Premium Plus
User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
Downloading the Project Content Report provides you with an overview of the content you have created within a Project, including Topics, Content (Challenges and Flashcards), Achievements, Rewards, Awardable Actions, and their associated data.
To do so:
- From the Admin Dashboard, select the Project you wish to download the reports.
- Select Project Tools and select "Content Report Download" under General Tools.
- You will see the options to 1) download the report directly, or 2) send the report via email.
To download the report directly:
- Go to the section “Download Report” and click to download the report directly.To
Send the report via email:
- Go to the section “Send Report via Email” and pick a time period
- Insert an email address which you would like to send the report.
- Click to generate and send the report.
- Open the downloaded file to find the content summarized in separate worksheets along with their associated data.