User Role Availability
This documentation aims to provide information on how to setup a Slack Messenger Bot so that it can be integrated into Gametize Platform.
NOTE: This is for Enterprise Clients who have requested for the Slack integration. before you proceed to set up a Slack-Bot, please feel free to reach out to the project team to request for the Slack Integration Feature.
[For Super Admins] Creating Slack Bot:
1. Head to https://api.slack.com/apps
2. Click on
Create New App
4. Enter the App name + select the workspace this app will be installed on.
5. Once created, select
OAuth & Permissions from the side bar
6. Scroll down until
Redirect Url section
- Add the url as follows
- Pick the different scopes as shown below
8. Once done, scroll up and click to
Install to Workspace
9. Once installed, the
Bot User Token will be shown. Please provide this token to Gametize.
10. Head to
Basic Information via the side bar, and share the
Client ID and
Secret to Gametize
11. Once all the required information is received, Gametize will setup the Slack integration via the backend.
Required information are as follows:
Bot user token
You can change your bot name and display image under
Basic Information ->
Please sign in to leave a comment.