You may schedule both Challenge and Flashcard, but you may only expire a Challenge.
Scheduling and Expiring a Challenge / Flashcard are automation available on the Gametize platform.
- Scheduling allows you to publish a Challenge / Flashcard automatically at a specified date and time.
- Expiring allows you to unpublish a Challenge automatically at a specified date and time.
To schedule or expire a Challenge / Flashcard:
- From the Topic Manager, search for the Challenge / Flashcard you wish to edit and click on it.
- Scroll to the section “Other Settings” and look for “Schedule this Challenge (Flashcard)” / “End this Challenge on”.
- Click on “Choose date” to select a date to publish / expire the Challenge / Flashcard.
- If you wish to specify a publish / end time, simply select time from the dropdown.
If a publish / end time is not selected, Challenge / Flashcard will be published / expired
If you wish to change the date and time, simply remove the date selected or re-select a publish / end time from the dropdown.