From the Project Analytics page, click on the ‘TOOLS’ button, then Project Summary.
Project Summary consists of the following:
- Daily Summary
- Engagement Summary
Daily Summary shows a quick overview of the project’s activity for a particular day.
- Joins - Number of Users who have entered at least one Topic
- Completions - Number of Challenges completed
- Comments - Number of comments made across the entire project
- Votes - Number of votes on casted on Flashcards and Challenges
Daily Summary also compares statistics of the day with that of a selected date. Choose the date you wish to make comparison with.
Hover over each of the available statistic for a breakdown.
To learn more about each of the statistics, click on the statistics box. This will lead to a page with a detailed view, which also allows you to download the specific reports.
Engagement Summary shows at a glance how engaged users are with your game.
- Completion Rate - number of users who have completed at least one Challenge per day
- User Count - total number of users
- Most Active Time Period - the time period which the most number of challenges are being completed
- Total Completions - total number of challenges completed per day
Engagement summary also displays statistics of a specified time period. Choose the date range you wish to view, and click 'update'.
Hover over each point on the graphs to view the specific statistic for the selected date.