From the ‘Project Analytics’ page, click on the ‘TOOLS’ button, then User Summary.
User Summary shows the activity and demographics of your Users, broken down to the following:
- User Demographics
- Project Leaderboard
- Active Users
- Popular Users
- New Users
User Demographics captures the Location, Gender, and Age of your Users. This information will only be captured if the User has:
- Joined at least one Topic, and
- Indicated their country, gender, and date of birth in their Profile Settings.
Hover over the pie segments to view the detailed breakdown.
Project Leaderboard shows the top 10 Users based on the points earned.
- To learn more about the statistics specific to the user, click on the user’s name.
- To view all users in this category, click on ‘View more users’
Active Users shows the top 10 Users based on the number of challenges completed.
- Click on ‘View more users’ to view the consolidated User Summary list.
Popular Users shows the top 10 Users based on the number of votes they have received on their challenge completions.
- Click on ‘View more users’ to view the full list.
New Users shows the 10 most recent Users that have joined any Topic in the Project. Time is displayed as GMT+0.)