There are several points settings that you can play around within a Challenge.
- On the Project Manager Page, search for and select the Topic where the Flashcard / Challenge resides.
- From the Topic Manager, search for the Challenge / Flashcard you wish to edit and click on it.
- Scroll to the section “Points Settings” and look for the options where you can edit the various points setting. Simply insert the number of points you wish to assign to each option and click .
If the points fields are left empty, they will inherit the default points setting. By default, each
There are 3 categories of the points settings.
- Completion: Here, you may input “Points to award per completion”. These are the points a Player receive upon completing a Challenge.
- “Points to award per vote by other players” - these are the points a Player receive when other Players cast a vote on their Challenge completion, specific to the selected Challenge.
- “Overall maximum points a player may earn from votes”* - this puts a cap on the number of points a Player can receive from all the votes cast by other Players. This function is especially useful to prevent instances of points farming as there is no limit to the number of votes a Player may receive for each Challenge completion.
- Overall: Here, you may input the “Overall maximum points a user may earn”^. This considers points accumulated from completion and votes cast on completion.
* Specifying the maximum number of points a Player may earn from votes only limits on the
^ Overall maximum points assigned have to be at least the same as the points awarded per