You may set a Topic to be Public or Private.
- A Public Topic is accessible to all Players within the Project, regardless the privacy setting of the Project.
- A Private Topic can only be accessed by Players the Admin personally invites into the Topic, regardless the privacy setting of the Project.
You can make use of Topic Privacy to segregate Players within the same Project, by inviting
To change Project Privacy
- From Admin Dashboard Home, search for the Project where is Topic is in.
- Once in Project Manager, search for the Topic you wish to edit, and click on “edit title and description”.
- Once entered the Edit Topic Info page, scroll to the bottom of the page. You will find “Topic Privacy”.
- Select one of the options and "Save Changes".
If you have set up a Private Topic, do remember to invite Players into the Topic to allow access.