You may set a Project to Public or Private.
- A Public Project is accessible to all Players, as long as they are able to find the Project.
- A Private Project can only be accessed by Players the Admin personally invites.
To change Project Privacy:
- Go to the Admin Dashboard Home and search for the Project you wish to edit.
- Click on the ‘edit’ button, and scroll to the bottom of the page. You will find “Project Privacy”.
- Select one of the options and Save Changes.
It is recommended not to change the setting of Project Privacy after the Project is published or
If you have set up a Private Project, do remember to invite Players to the Project.
With a published Project, you may allow Guest Login where Guests Players can access the Project, without registering for a Gametize Player Account.
To do so:
- Select Public Project under Project Privacy.
- This will display the option to Allow Guest Login. Select the option if you like Guest Players to access the Project.
Guest Players are anonymous players with no associated name or email address, but