To begin creating your game, you will need to first create a Project.
To do so:
- Log in to the Admin Dashboard
- On your Admin Dashboard Home, locate and click on it. This will create a new Project and directs you to the select a plan.
- Then, select a subscription plan.
- You may choose to start a blank Project from scratch or pick from one of our template Projects.
Template Projects are only available for paid plans.
- Upload a Project Icon which illustrates the content of your Project
- Insert a Project Name. Make sure that it contains at least 5 characters!
- Choose a Project Code. Make sure that it is a unique one where your Players can easily input in the Gametize mobile app and find your Project.
Now, just hit "Save Changes" and you are good to go! Note that the Project is automatically published when created.
A compulsory field to fill in when creating a Project, and can be used by Players to access