Simply put, a native mobile application is one that is programmed specifically for a device (ie. iPhones and Android phones). Creating a native white-label app ultimately makes for a better and more streamlined user experience.
Articles in this section
- Gametize Platform Specifications (updated 5th June 2018)
- What does "white-label" mean?
- What is a "native" mobile app?
- Can I have my own mobile application?
- Where is the database hosted?
- Will I be able to manage my own user data?
- Can I customize the look and feel of the application to suit my corporate guidelines?