Sited from Wikipedia, "a white-label product is a product made by one company that other companies rebrand to make it appear as if they made it." This means that although the template for your game is provided by us, there will be no sign of Gametize™'s branding anywhere in the game. The customizability of our platform means that your games will be designed according to your organization.
Articles in this section
- Gametize Platform Specifications (updated 5th June 2018)
- What does "white-label" mean?
- What is a "native" mobile app?
- Can I have my own mobile application?
- Where is the database hosted?
- Will I be able to manage my own user data?
- Can I customize the look and feel of the application to suit my corporate guidelines?