Depending on the infrastructure setup you had chosen upon subscription of the Enterprise Plan, how your game is managed after the plan expires differ.
Once your Enterprise Plan has expired, Gametize will proceed to decommission your dedicated platform. Before doing so:
- Your dedicated Project Manager will reach out to inform on the decommissioning exercise upon the expiry of your plan. This will involve
- Taking down the Admin Dashboard, which is also the Content Management System.
- Taking down the Player Web, if any.
- Unpublishing the native apps from the App Store and Google Play Store, if any. Note that, the apps will still work for the existing users, but it will no longer be searchable or downloadable.
- He or she will also attain your permission to retain the Project content, and have it migrated to gametize.com.
- If you approve to the content migration, the Projects will be created with the Free Plan, under Basic Plans.
- You will be given full control over the Project(s) with the migrated content.
It is highly recommended that you continue to keep your content on gametize.com.
- If you decided to renew your plan, the content can be easily reinstated, and even migrated to your dedicated platform.
- You can continue to create, manage and review your Project content.
If your game was deployed on-premise, you will have full control of the Project content and data even after your plan expires. However, Gametize will no longer be obliged to provide any form of support for platform maintenance.
If you need assistance on the decommissioning exercise, feel free to contact your dedicated Project Manager