You can check out how many players you've got, how many submissions they've made, and a lot more!
To access the game analytics for your project, click on 'Analytics' in the right-hand side list:
You will then be able to access the following data points:
For Engagement Summary, you will be able to view the following data, based on a specified time period (you can adjust this on your own!):
- Submission Rate: Percentage of users who have completed challenges each day from a specified time period.
- Total User Count: Number of users over the specified time period.
- Most Active Time Period: The percentage of submissions for each period (in hours), during the specified time period.
- Total Submissions: Total challenges completed per day over a specified time period.
For Overall Statistics, you can find out the following information:
- Total number of users
- Total number of topics in the project
- Total number of challenges in the project
- Total number of rewards
- Total number of submissions in the project
- Total number of comments made by users
- Total votes cast by users
- Total number of challenges accepted
- Total number of challenges bookmarked
Note: Click on each statistic to view a more detailed breakdown of each segment!
For New Users, you can view up to the latest 50 new users.
For Topic Summary, you can find out the following information:
- Total number of users who have joined each topic
- Total number of users who have fully completed each topic
- The percentage of completed vs incomplete challenges across all players in the project
- Which topics are the most popular among players (and how many have completed them)
For User Demographics, you can access the breakdown of users by location (where your users are from), gender (how many male/female players there are), and age (how old are your players)
For Top Users, you can view the top 3 ACTIVE users (based on the number of submissions), as well as the top 3 POPULAR users (based on the number of votes each user receives).
You can also download data reports. Click on 'Download Reports' at the end of the tab menu.
For an analysis of each particular topic, click on 'Analytics' in the right-hand side list of each topic.